Monday 4 January 2016

New Year's Resolutions

I'm really proud of my accomplishments last year. Not only did I buy new clothes but I even went into stores and bought them instead of going through the internet. I finally learnt my size and a little about my style plus I dressed in public once more. 

Hopefully this year I'll be attending a few more conventions but I need to be a bit more polished, not just putting things together at the last minute. Part of me is wondering whether I should go full girl at some point, do the proper wigs, make-up, falsies full works. There's also a part of me dying to just put on a skirt and walk done the street, see how it feels like for at least once in my life. Being British people would probably just look the other way and say nothing...or at least hopefully give me a sporting chance to run away before I get beaten up. 

I hope to also continue blogging and, much like last year, I would hope to post more but at least I managed to beat my record last year. I would also like to put some more original fiction on here including the piece I said I would last time but still haven't finished due to a brief interruption.  

Just had my first day back at work and it brought me down a bit. I'm really not sure how I feel about it anymore. My other great hope for 2016 is that I kick start my love life. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good year to me and some good ideas for the future!

    I think living in a city certainly helps and I wish all power to you for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna. Happy New Year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete