Thursday 28 January 2016

January Update

It's been an odd January so far. I feel a bit better than I did earlier on in the month and I guess things have evened out at work. I still feel snowed under though but I think it's par for the course.

I bought a nice top a couple of weeks ago but sadly it didn't fit that well. I have seen a dress though, maroon with white hearts on it, that I'm thinking of buying. I am a little worried that I seem to be purchasing stuff from the same shop. I was thinking today that maybe if I did go out dressed it would actually take some pressure off.i wouldn't be so worried about people 'figuring me out'. i would just be out there. Life is so short after all and it's not as though I have a family to worry about.

I do have some stuff built up that i want to write about, it's just finding the time to sit down and do it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment