Saturday 25 July 2015

July Update

Well, provided I get this one in under the wire this will be my first update in a month.

It's been an odd month, not much in the way of crossdressing and the like. I've taken some time off and have just got back from a week's holiday so I do feel rested although I do wish I had left work on better terms. Still, all that to come Monday I suppose.

Earlier I mentioned the TARDIS outfit I was going to do, well everything turned up but the convention I was going to was cancelled. Non-refundable hotel tickets though so i had a weekend away. I have another convention coming up so I may wear it there. Sadly I may not be able to get the Star Trek dress though. My bottle is starting to go anyway and I think it's because of some friends of mine going to the same convention. Now, these are good people who i don't expect will react that badly to me if I do choose to wear a dress but I still have a little fear about what their reactions will be so that's kind of giving me some angst.

I've been having a few fantasies recently and they seem to revolve around a convention and me being forced to wear various things by a woman or women I meet there. Being forced to act like a little bimbo or dressed how they want me. Nothing more specific I'm afraid.

2 comments:

  1. I can so relate. I still think you're a braver person than I (for all that's worth). Good to hear an update from you, however 'meh', and glad that you appear to be doing fine. Shame about the convention but yay to a weekend away, always a good thing even if there wasn't a con to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. I don't feel very brave at the moment though

    ReplyDelete