Wednesday 12 August 2015

Aftercon

Hey everyone.

I was going to write something about what happened to me this weekend. Something I was dreading but it turned out to be a really positive experience and actually has given me a renewed vigor for crossdressing.

However, I've not had the best time at work during the last week and actually for the past month which is ironic since I've taken some time off recently. Yesterday was a really low ebb for me. I'm sick of my fears getting the better of me and it seems like I'm constantly trying to prove myself time and time again. I just don't seem to develop and yesterday saw me chicken out of something important and lie about it afterwards.

It looks like I'll have to rectify this by the end of the week and I hope that things will get better during the coming weeks. I would really love to do another Fashionista post as there are quite a few things I've noticed recently. Don't know how much time I'll have this week anyway.

Oh, and I won the Haven caption contest for the first time in five years which has made me quite happy.

Anyway, hopefully more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment