Thursday 25 June 2015

Relative Dimensions

In my last post I talked about dressing as the TARDIS at the next con and I've ordered a few things to help that along, namely a t-shirt and some blue tights.  Now, I've been thinking about possible accessories, maybe even a purse or something to carry about, especially a headband. There are a couple of nice designs around featuring a TARDIS blue lamp on top which would be a nice addition to the outfit...except they all seem to be sold out.

So I've been thinking of making my own little lamp thing. Making things with my hands isn't really something I do that much but I'm still considering it which means I've been looking at yogurt pots in a funny way recently, trying to find one that looks right. No idea how to do the top though, I need some kind of blue triangle thing and at the moment I'm just thinking of some blue card.

Now, there's also a problem with the bottom and I suddenly thought of using a blue ribbon tied around it, maybe in a bow. This is possibly one of the girliest thoughts I've had and it intrigues me how comfortable I am with it now that I consider ribbons and bows and accessorizing in this way. Now, if only I can get someone to lend me a hot glue gun without saying what it's for...

No comments:

Post a Comment