Thursday 19 July 2018

July Update

I've had a few ups and downs this month.

I did go to a friend's birthday wearing a dress (the one I bought last time) and did get a little self conscious. Not too sure why this time, sometimes I just get attacks of doubt especially with the amount of travelling I have to do although I am learning to manage it more. I did have someone ask me my pronoun though for the first time.

I haven't bought much recently but again I had a few doubts when I was trying on some stuff. I just thought I looked lumpy and hairy and horrible. However this can change because I also saw some skirts I really wanted earlier that same day.

Lots more I've wanted to post about recently but I never seem ti have the time to sit down and do it. Hope to have more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment