Wednesday 20 June 2018

June Update

So then after a brief wobble last time, I actually had a really good night a couple of weeks ago when I did a pub quiz. Seriously, I was still smiling the next morning in work and a Monday morning at that so it has to have been really good. I wore a dark blue top with a white Peter Pan collar (which I adore and it fits me so well. Not too tight or too loose) and a lighter blue skirt with a some black tights and my trainers (which always make me feel more at ease anyway).

It wasn't a great night for us in the quiz but I ended up in some interesting conversations especially on the bus back about why I do this. So yes, overall positive.

As for any recent shopping, I bought another dress. I totally didn't mean to though as I have enough already... but I thought I would just try it on...just to see what it looked like...and I loved it. It's black with a small collar with squares and flowers and is a bit Clara Oswald which I suppose it part of why I like it. Rule one - don't fall in love. Oh and there was also a bright red heart necklace.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds lovely! So glad you enjoyed your quiz night!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete