Sunday 17 September 2017

Nails

About a year ago was the first time I started painting my nails. 

Having never been much into the make-up side of feminisation, it wasn't anything I had ever thought about until it was suggested to me by a friend who also gave me some bottles. In the last year it has afforded me another level of creativity. I've always been a bit creative, drawing a lot growing up and training in graphics and illustration (a career I was sadly never able to get into) and even doing some writing from time to time. 

I never expected to take to it like I did but I've done a lot of painting since in different shades, colours and themes and if I'm going out doing my nails has become an essential part (if I have enough notice).My favourite design at the moment is a Harley Quinn one - alternating black and red nails. As far as trends go, a few years back it was neon colours but now I notice that pastels are in and there is a trend for having one nail painted a different colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment