Saturday 19 August 2017

Telling My Parents

I've had an interesting August (so far anyway) and I do mean to talk about the positive experiences I had at Nine Worlds a few weeks ago and it's perhaps because of those that led me to my present situation.

Last week I told my parents about my crossdressing, in fact I wore a skirt to visit them. I thought I was prepared for their reactions but I wasn't for all the questions about why I do it. In the end there were some reasonable points that I had considered myself but I have never come away feeling so ashamed of myself in all the years I've been doing this. So this week I've been processing that. I haven't dressed since. I'm still interested in it but I'm not sure I have the strength now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!

    I admire your bravery in telling your parents. And dressing whilst you did it? Just... wow. I'm sorry you feel ashamed though, that doesn't seem right. I'd love to know their reasonable points, not because I think they wouldn't be reasonable, but simply to know what they are. I've been over and over my cross-dressing and have yet to find fully-fledged reasonable reasons not to do it. I think all cross-dressers have. However, I'm just one person.

    I hope your processing has been helpful.

    Trust in your own strength,

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete