Sunday 19 February 2017

February Update

So anyway, Valentine's Day wasn't all that hot for me. The girl I was dating has said she just wants to be friends. It wasn't a great surprise to be honest but putting a full stop on it still hurts. I guess it's more the realisation that I've now got to start looking and dating again but at least I may get rid of some of my sexual hang-ups.

Of course, I also wonder about my crossdressing. What if I find a new partner and she can't stand it? The point I'm at now, I wonder whether I could give it up but if I really loved her then I guess I would. Better to have lived as I have been for a short while than not at all I guess. It's something that would have to be broached very carefully unless I actually meet someone while dressed or crossplaying which would be a relief. Then again, the crossplaying my be stopping as I've had second thoughts carrying on but I'll post about that at a later date. I've bought a new dress recently and I may have some occasions coming up where I can go out dressed again but I'm now wondering whether I should. I'm still in the mindset of grabbing every opportunity where I can rather than considering whether it's something I feel like doing. I've been wearing necklaces more and more too.

I've also been having something of a new fantasy recently. I'm with a girl, in a relationship, and she's making me dress plus giving me girly things I have to say or do in a kind of gentle domme way. For some reason she calls me Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment