Friday 13 May 2016

May Update

Apologies once again for not writing sooner but a bit of lethargy has set in. Work has also been very busy and extra stressful recently.

Bought some new clothes recently including a nice Tartan mini skirt and a grey sparkly jumper which has become my new favourite thing. Probably more as well but I can't remember. Need more tops though and dresses and I need to try shoes at some point. Lately I've been veering towards wanting to try the full thing with wigs and make-up and everything.

There is a very mixed cosplay update too. I started constructing my Cher costume...which has ultimately failed at this point at least. The suit I bought was too small (although the skirt sorta fits) and the cardigan I bought was too small. Bought a white top and white knee high socks though which seem to be fine. I can't lie that it's disappointing but I hope to give it another shot soon. I also got a red Star Trek dress which looks lovely. Now all I need for that is a pair of boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment