Sunday 10 April 2016

April Update

Well it hasn't been the best month so far.

I've just had a very trying week at work and one that's just shot my confidence to shit although it has left me thinking that if I can suffer through some of the people that I do then maybe going out fully 'dressed' wouldn't be as daunting as I think it would be. I almost want to do it just to 'get it over with' so to speak. I know I've done it at conventions and parties before but taking a walk in public is a bit different to that. I'm wondering if I should take it slow at first and build up. Baby steps. Perhaps try a top or jumper, something that people might not look twice at, before trying a skirt and tights. Then again I wouldn't be inclined to go full wig and make-up although I've been thinking a lot about that recently. Perhaps I need to do some experimenting. I did see a man on the tube recently with a long skirt on and full beard. Have to say I respected him.

Not bought anything new recently (apart from the denim skirt which I think I've mentioned) but I've also been coming back to a few old cosplay ideas too. The Star Trek dress and one of my top fantasies (as I've stated before) Cher's yellow plaid suit from Clueless. It's really only the blazer that I think I would have trouble with. It's easy enough to find a yellow plaid skirt, cardigan, white top, white knee highs and black heels. I think I've found a place to buy it though and I've been a bit excited thinking about it this weekend.

There's so much stuff I keep meaning to write but I've fallen behind again and I can't believe its been a year since I did a Quantum Leap. Hopefully more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment