Wednesday 1 January 2014

Looking Forward to 2014

Happy New Year everyone and thanks to all who have continued reading my blog this year.

One of my regrets over this year is that I haven't kept up with this blog as much as I would have liked to. Of course a blog is written to reflect what is going on and what is influencing a person at that moment whereas I would have something to write about and just put it on the backburner for later. 'Later' sometimes never comes, the moment just passes and it doesn't seem like news anymore. For example, last year I was briefly interested in mother/son role switches but I now can't recall the title of the story that got me into it.

As far as crossdressing goes, I crossplayed as Amy Pond again and did a vampire cheerleader as well. I've continued wearing skirts and tights around the house at times and I wish I had more clothes and  a wider selection. I doubt I will ever get much beyond this perhaps due to a combination of the times and my own fears and in a way I'm fine with that.

Of course the biggest thing to happen to me this year is that I now have a girlfriend.

So, let's see what this 2014 brings.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment