Thursday 2 January 2014

Christmas Clara

As regular readers know, I'm a Doctor Who fan and I adore the style of the Doctor's latest companion Clara. The cute dresses, skirts and collars are really sweet and a very 'now' look. In fact I wonder how she will look in years to come, whether the look is so of its time that it will age badly but then that's fashion. What looks stylish today won't tomorrow...and will probably come back in about 30 years time.

Anyway, here's the two outfits Clara wore in The Time of the Doctor:

The Eleventh Doctor and Clara explore Christmas Town

Love the Tarten skirt and the black cardigan. The cute necklace around the collar is sweet too.

Clara and her turkey. Time Winds now avaliable in Waitrose


Lovely combination of the mustard top and leather skirt especially with the cute Peter Pan collar. 

I'm not sure which one I prefer, probably the top one. Would love to cosplay either one of these. I wonder if I would have to carry a turkey around as an accessory?

No comments:

Post a Comment