Tuesday 3 December 2013

Sunglasses

There's a girl who works in my office, always well dressed and for some reason comes in wearing big designer sunglasses. That's another look I love: black dress, tights, heels, sunglasses and a big handbag hanging from your arm. Perhaps too neat and well presented than I would be but that whole fashionista ice queen look is so hawt.

I used to have a pair of mirrored sunglasses when I was younger for the only reason anyone does. Cos Top Gun, that's why. Now I have a pair which kind of makes me look like Doctor Octopus.

Anyway, I say this because she left them in the office today when she went home. I was so tempted to try them on and I probably would have done if there hadn't been someone else in the office. I would probably have been so nervous and would make sure I put them back in the exact position I found them in. I like to think I would have given them a quick try though.

Edit: Just noticed that this is my 69th blog post. 69 *snigger*

Edit 2: 04/12/2012: I was in early this morning so I was again tempted to try them on but I left it, knowing that anyone could walk in the door that moment.

Sunny Days

No comments:

Post a Comment