Monday 23 December 2013

My Week #7

It's been a stressful week, truth be told and I'll be glad come Christmas Eve when I'm off work.

Most of the people in my office have gone on holiday at the moment leaving me to do a lot of extra stuff like answer phones. I'm a secretary and I don't even get to wear a cute skirt or heels, heehee. This is really frustrating as I can't even get the work done I'm meant to be doing because I keep getting interrupted.

Anyway, I always look forward to Christmas and some time off plus I've been rewatching the entire Matt Smith era of Doctor Who in preparation for the Christmas special.

Sorry this isn't a happier post but Happy Christmas everyone :)


1 comment:

  1. Watching Matt Smith Doctor related stuff isn't necessarily a sad post either. Happy Christmas, Lovely, may it bring what you hope for!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete