Saturday 1 June 2013

One Year On

Well, well, well it's been a year since I started this blog and the time seems to have gone by quite fast as it always does and in the right order, which is always nice.

I started this blog as an outlet for my fantasies and the hope that if I started writing about things of a cross dressing nature then it might somehow help me to figure out myself and who I truly am inside. Is the dressing really a part of me? Could I do without it? Is it simply a sexual kink or something much deeper? Is this skirt too short? Is this skirt short enough?

Sadly, I haven't got round to detailing a lot of my past experiences like I wanted to but the blog has branched off in other ways I never thought it would. Looking around for stuff to write to help me get into the groove first of all, I started writing about my Amy Pond cosplay which seemed to be quite popular or items of clothing I liked. This lead to the Fashionista pieces which are mainly my observations of fashions and style during my travels, mainly on my journey to work in London. In an effort to continue posting I've also been detailing some of my favourite TG stories in Pink Library and why they do for me what they do. Often I have other pieces of work on or my inherent laziness sets in, for which I apologise.

Recently, I've been thinking of doing a cap blog again but may go down the Tumblr route. I'm also considering doing a Clara Oswald cosplay if I can find a red dress from somewhere although recently I've been feeling really self conscious about it again. Also, after my blog on Evie a couple of months ago it's nice to hear that, although the blog and indeed the persona are not going to be returning, Evie the wonderful, gorgeous and terribly naughty individual is alive and well.

Thanks for reading everyone. I hope it's been enjoyable and that I 'm still here doing it in another year.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad to hear that Evie's okay!

    I think your blog is fantastic ^_^ I really love your Fashionista posts. They really help me figure out how I feel about fashion trends, something I really wish I had paid more attention to in the past.

    I hope that you're able to find a dress for Clara! I haven't seen your cosplays, but I think they're great none the less. I hope I build the confidence to cosplay female characters soon.

    Overall I really like your blog, and I look forward to it continuing ^_^
    <3 Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Kyra. Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete