Saturday 22 June 2013

Cosplay Update

Ok, so I'm going to another convention in a week and I was going to go as Amy again. Then  they announced that one of the party themes would be Clara Oswald and her many faces through the Doctor's timeline and now I have no idea what I'm going to wear. This is a wonderful idea but I feel I have too little time to put something together. I still think the red dress from Asylum of the Daleks would be good but I have no idea where to get one.

I did go shopping tonight but didn't find anything and once more I felt terrible going in and out a lot of clothes shops. Shouldn't I be enjoying it? Perhaps I'm scared i'll be found out by some kind of Trannyfinder General if I stray too far into the lingerie section. Truth is, no-one probably noticed me. I don't know what I'm going to do yet but it would be a shame to pass up an opportunity like this. I do love Clara's modern style too.

No comments:

Post a Comment