Sunday 20 May 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone and thank you for reading.

I guess I better start off with some basic information. I'm a white male in my mid 30s hailing from England, just on the outskirts of London and the main reason I've started this blog is to explore my own fascination with crossdressing and transgender issues.And no, my name is not Terry in real life although my female name does stem from that. Terry is a name that I would liked to have been called and through a roundabout way it became my self chosen female name.

Most people reading this will most probably have followed me from the wonderful Rachel's Haven and I am so sorry but this is not going to be a cap blog from me. Never say never though, I will probably have a few rants about caps and even post a couple of unseen ones if I have a good idea from time to time but that's not the main idea behind it. I love the Haven though and have been posting there nearly two years at the time of writing. I have never found a place which has helped me explore my fantasies more.

So why the blog?

Well, I've always chronicled my life in some way. I'm not entirely sure why but I guess I see it as a kind of immortality and that I'm leaving my mark here by talking about my fairly ordinary life. I have written a daily diary since 1990 and even started blogging on MySpace about ten years ago when I had a vague hope I may become a superstar blogger but then a lot of people did back then. Lately I've also been writing a journal on DeviantArt but in most of those I hold back on my fantasies which do make me feel ashamed of myself a little so I decided to create this blog where I can fully explore my desires with a kind of anonymity and hopefully get to the bottom of things.

For a start, I'm perfectly happy being a man and wouldn't want to live as a woman full time...but perhaps it might be nice to wear the clothes once in a while.

Anyway, that's enough from me now. I hope to keep up regular post for anyone who wishes to read my digital jottings and gripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment