Saturday 27 February 2021

The iGuide to Teenage Girls

The other day I was looking through some very old captions for a specific one to put up here when I thought, since I've been doing this for over a decade now, it would be a fun idea to put up something I published ten years to the day (yes, I get quite anal about dates and stuff like that). 

At the time I had only been capping for about 6 months and was still exploring my style and presentation of captions so it is a bit rough around the edges. I also regretted the very 80s digital font for the download text so apologies if it's a wee bit difficult to read. The main idea behind this one I think came from a story I read in which a lot of new knowledge was downloaded into someone's brain making them into a new person. Can't quite recall which one it was now. 

Anyway, I present the below caption which was created and posted for Totalditz on Rachel's Haven on 27th February 2011. 



The iGuide to Teenage Girls (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment