Thursday 28 May 2020

Check-Up #7

Things seem to be a little brighter this week.

The sun is out, the weather is getting warmer and more people are going back to work so things are a bit more crowded again. I still can't help but yearn for normality like a lot of people but that's probably still many months away, maybe even a year or so. Summer means I start becoming obsessed with the amount of hair on my body and feeling very down because of it. I don't think I suit summer clothes. I'm more an autumn/winter person. I can wrap up warm and cover myself in jumpers, long coats and tights when I wear dresses and skirts. Summer puts me all out there for everyone although there is something about feeling the material of a dress or skirt against your body and I do have some passable summer clothes which I added to today.

Yes, I have bought a nice new dress which is ankle length and has a floral pattern in black and white. Although I got it in a sale it was still a size bigger than I normally buy however that size does sometimes fit me better depending on the garmant. No changing rooms though to try it on and because I paid at a different checkout the alarm went off so I had to sheepishly show the security guard my receipt. It still feels a little big but otherwise I'm pleased with it. I'm still trying to resist temptation to buy some other bits and pieces, including whole cosplay outfits, that I have my eye on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment