Thursday 20 December 2018

Vintage Makeover

Just a little fantasy I've had recently...

I like many different looks including the 1940s/50s look and vintage-look clothes by makers such as Hell Bunny. My recent fantasy involves me going to a vintage fair (and I've been to a few but not had the nerve to dress) and finding some female singers there dressed in a similar style and singing classics into the big 1940s style microphones. I'm wearing a dress I have from Ro-Rox Boutique.

Fairly standard TF from then on I'm afraid. The girls give me a makeover; putting victory rolls in my hair, perhaps some bright red lipstick and maybe some stockings and suspenders or perhaps I just draw down the back of my leg with an eyebrow pencil. No silk, there is a war on you know. Some new shoes, touch of make-up and gloves. Either some short lacy ones or long black ones like I've always wanted to wear (not sure it would look good with my shoulders though) and a handbag filled with cosmetics and other things a girl like me needs (this handbag fantasy goes back to school) and finally I join them on stage to belt out a tune. 

So fairly standard and not at all Christmassy but I thought I would note it anyway :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment