Sunday 30 September 2018

Perfect Plaid

Now, anyone who reads this blog (and I hope there are still people that do) will know that I'm a fan of the movie Clueless and Cher's wonderful range of outfits and in particular her iconic yellow plaid skirt suit (which I hope to cosplay one day).

A couple of months ago I was saying how I bought a yellow plaid skirt (zip still needs to be fixed before I can wear it though) well the style seems to be making a comeback as I've seen yellow plaid jumpers, skirts, jackets and dresses pop into numerous shops over the past few weeks. Various colours of plaid skirts are also about and also checks, the main being houndstooth, continue to be popular. In fact most of the patterns I associated with my Grandad's jackets growing up are now being worn by young women.

So now I have decide exactly how much yellow plaid I want to invest in...

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that too! There's an off-brand Clueless costume for sale. And shirts referencing Clueless are being sold, too.

    ReplyDelete