Sunday 5 November 2017

Handbags and Gladrags

Sorry I haven't updated this for a while but I have been quite busy with work this month and a couple of other things. For a quick update though, I spent all last night dressed while at a friend's birthday in a pub and once more I ended up changing in the train station toilet beforehand. I'm getting quite good at it now. I bought another dress today as well; black with flowers in different colours on it. Bit difficult to describe really.

I've been thinking about getting a handbag recently. It's something I didn't think I would consider but, as I've said earlier, it's been a bit like Pokemon at times. It's like I have to collect everything girly to complete the picture: proper shoes, boots, dresses, jewellery etc. Anyway, since I've been going out dressed I realise I often need something to put keys, wallet etc in (and I don't doubt it will fill up with sundry others over time). I have a small backpack for cons but I need something a little more nicer, prettier perhaps.

I'm not really the sort to carry a bag with just handles and I don't think it would look good on me. I think I need something with a strap and I've been coming back to the idea of a backpack again, perhaps in black or light blue. I've not really been one for backpacks, too easily stolen from, since I was at school some 25 years ago however small backpacks were quite a thing for girls in the 90s so they're something I do associate a little with femininity. On the other hand, I've seen a nice looking small shoulder bag with one of those big chunky zips that everything seems to have to have now that I like but I'm not sure of and I still keep leaning towards the backpack. I could by both after all I considered I might need something for best but then I know I wouldn't have any place to use it.

Some part of me though also wants to be a girl with a large handbag hooked over her arm marching down the road in heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment