Wednesday 1 June 2016

Amy Returns 2

In the last couple of days I've posted some more pictures of myself in costume and I'm torn between liking them and wanting to curl up and die.

Overall though, the more I think about it, the more I enjoyed the experience and am filled with a renewed vigor for cosplay. I think if I want to do it properly then I'm going to have to up my game a bit more; toy around with make-up and different looks. Maybe some falsies too. Although my aim with crossdressing would be just to incorporate more feminine clothes into my regular wear, I've never wanted to be a full-on female impersonator until recently when I've been thinking about it a lot more. I guess to properly cosplay, to do it justice, I need to experiment a lot more at least to make up for my body shape failings. I have lost a lot of weight recently though and the idea is beginning to excite me.

I've been thinking of going to a dressing service again and maybe watching a few tutorials on make-up and gaffs and stuff. I'm full of ideas again and looking forward to cosplaying again.



2 comments:

  1. It is interesting reading of your journey, and how things change but stay the same. In many ways, it's a bit inspirational (which is a word that gets bandied around a lot, so I don't use it lightly).

    I'd love to know what one does at a dressing service. I'm assuming they are very positive places if you're thinking of using one again.

    Anyway, thank you for posting, as ever, and I'm glad the cosplay went so well. I'm not envious, honest!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna :)

    I haven't used a dressing service before so I assume it's someone helping you with clothes and make-up

    ReplyDelete