Monday 28 September 2015

Doctor, Doctor

Ok, so not much to report lately but there are a couple of things I thought I might mention.

Firstly, the new season of Doctor Who has started and I LOVED Clara's outfit in the opening two parter. A cute green dress with white polka dots. Possible new cosplay but there's so many with Clara. I would still love to do the red dress from Asylum of the Daleks. Apparently Jenna Coleman's quit now too so i wonder who my next fashion icon will be.

Doc Martin is also back on TV which for those that have never seen it is a comedy drama about a grumpy doctor in a small Cornish village. There's always a gaggle of teenage girls wandering around in short skirts or tiny shorts wearing lots of coloured bangles and bracelets and feathered earrings and stuff. Oh, to be one of those girls.

Now, after my recent confidence boost I find myself wondering about dressing up for an upcoming disco/70s and 80s night near me. I could get some coloured tights and a tutu and stuff, go a bit Cyndi Lauper. Not sure i would want to walk through town like it thought but who knows, we'll see. I've been a bit down recently especially where work is concerned so it would be great to get a lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment