Thursday 9 October 2014

The Break-Up

Yesterday my girlfriend broke up with me.

It's not as though this was a complete suprise since since she's been very distant for the past month. I thought that whatever it was there would be a way of fixing it but nope. She wasn't interested. We have apparently hit a dead end.

Needless to say, I've cried a lot over the past couple of days. This was my first relationship too. I think I began to get complacent and thought that our love would carry us through. She was the first person who seemed to fancy me and want to be with me and I thought that would continue. Apparently I was on a time frame. We did have some sexual problems and I was close to telling her about my crossdressing. I think she would have been accepting of it especially if it may have spiced things up.

It kind of feels like death. The other person has died and you can't help but see them everywhere, think about your lives and think of all the things you meant to do together. Of course, she wasn't perfect and there is some stuff I won't miss but right now I would give anything to have her back. Time heals and I may even meet someone else. If this is it for the rest of my life then at least I experienced a proper relationship.

In the end, time heals but right now it just bloody hurts.  

1 comment:

  1. This sounds about right.

    It sucks, and I want you to know that I can empathise with how you feel - it's not unusual and it bloody hurts. I also know that what I'm about to say will have no effect (because I know it didn't with me) but I hope that it is something you can later reflect on:

    It gets better.

    That's it. I won't say anything more right now, except to say you are not alone in this. I am sending metaphysical hugs over the internet!

    Best wishes and much sympathy,

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete