Friday 12 October 2012

My Week #6

Hi everyone

Apologies for not updating this recently. There's still a lot I want to write about but at the moment I'm just a bit lethargic. I've had a busy few weeks at work, a flurry of new work like never before and then the catching up. I just don't feel that I'm on top of it right now.

I'm still hoping I might see that girl again but it's looking more unlikely and I'm filled with so much regret because of it.

I've also been trying to catch up with my DeviantArt account and I'm trying out a new roleplay chat room. This is proving to be a bit frustrating as after about 5 minutes after starting a personal chat with someone, they tend to go silent. I don't feel like I'm being given a fair chance. Of course I could leave but then there's the temptation that you might find someone you really click with. So exciting!

Hmm. Just watching the dating show Baggage on Channel 4. The girl is asked to choose between 2 pieces of made up 'baggage' from her potential suitor. Either he's a crossdresser or he will never share his bed with her. It turned out to be the latter but the amount of women shouting for crossdresser is quite encouraging. Even the girl said they could share clothes.

Anyway, hope to write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment